Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween 2009

Yes, I do realize it was nearly a month away, but I feel like I have to document it - especially cause my kids costumes were so stinkin' cute! {in my own humble little opinion}

Anyway, so the theme this year was pretty obvious! HA! I tried to convince my hubby to dress up and then I could be the wicked witch, but no go there.

Friday night we went to Trunk or Treat. The lines were long, but the candy was a plenty.


"We're off to see the Wizard! "
{the sunset was beautiful that night!}



Chloe loved to be called Dorothy.



Brett loved getting his face painted!


Owen wanted nothing to do with getting his picture taken.



This was the first year in A LONG time that we all went "trick or treating" {even though we were really "trunk or treatin} together! So fun to be together!



Most of the kids that night. {Sorry Amy, we couldn't find you!}


My favorites! ;)
On Halloween night, we had my in-laws and cousins come and Trick-or-Treat with us.





Not sure if you can see him, but there's a tin man in the group! :) We also had Ben 10, a 70's chic, Santa and a little Dutch girl!



Now they are really "off to see the Wizard!"

We had such a fun time, and we are STILL eating the candy!

1 comment:

  1. I love your kids costumes. So cute! I love the theme idea also. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete