Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How did I get through those years?

After going through my old blog and seeing all of those posts - I read just about every one of them {324 POSTS IN ALL} I really don't know how I did it. I had three kids in three years!!!! Take for instance the time that Owen ate Brett's poop when Brett was potty training, or the time that Brett squeezed an entire tube of toothpaste on Owen's head just as I was getting ready to walk out the door, or the time that they thought the grape tomatoes were balls and had them all pretty much squeezed all over my kitchen floor...the list could really go on and on!

Some of the blog posts had information in it that I didn't even remember! I'm just so thankful that was sane enough to journal it all and I have it to look back at as a memory keepsake!

No comments:

Post a Comment