Monday, November 23, 2009

Hot Tip for Black Friday!

For all of you die-hard Black Friday shoppers out there, I've got a hot tip that helped me, and the girls I shop with, tremendously!

A few years ago, I was shopping at Costco and were selling reusable shopping bags. Because Costco sells things in bulk, the bags are quite large - definitely larger than normal reusable shopping bags. They were sold in a 3 pack, so I picked one up. My main reason for picking them up was because I thought it was a great way to transport Christmas presents. However, last year, I thought it would be a good idea to bring these along on Black Friday. And let me tell you, I was SO glad I did!! The stores are SOOO crowded that these bags made it easy to grab what we needed, but didn't have the hassle of a shopping cart.

So, if you have these bags, or bags like them - take 'em with you - you won't be sorry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment