Friday, November 20, 2009

I just ordered 100 4X8 photo cards - FREE!

Alright, so I'm hoping this isn't too good to be true, but I know people who have already received their cards, so I'm hoping it's gonna work.

I just order 100 4x8 photo cards - including envelopes and FREE SHIPPING.

Here's how I did it:

Sign up for a new account with SeeHere.com HERE. Upload your photos and create your photo card. Add 50 photo cards to your cart. At checkout use the code newbaby {Not sure where this code originated from}. After you have completed that checkout, you'll have to go back in and create your card again and then add another 50 cards into your cart and use the code freebies4mom-1109. {Thanks Freebies4mom!!}

Like I said, I just did this, and paid NOTHING!!! {they didn't even ask me for a credit card number!}

Go on - give it a try!! Let me know if it works for you! :) Oh and don't forget to personalize the card - I did that at first, and then remembered before I finished the checkout process! Phew! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Aimee! I did it but it still charged me shipping. Oh well. $3 per order isn't too bad for Christmas cards and I got a code to enter for 100 free photos too.

    ReplyDelete