Sunday, November 29, 2009

A bunch of random! :)

We had a marvelous Thanksgiving. We stuffed ourselves to the gills and enjoyed every minute of family time that we had! I just love getting together with our extended families!

Friday morning I woke up about 2:20, and was out the door by 2:35! I met-up with my sister, Melanie, friend Katie, and her niece Jessie. We had such an awesome time getting awesome door-buster deals! :) We were done shopping around 11:00.

I then headed to my in-laws. My kids had spent the night there on Thursday night with all of the cousins, and then when I got there, we decorated Christmas cookies. I hit a brick wall around 2:30p.m., and was SOOOOO tired. I drank a couple cups of coffee, and it seemed I was much better after that.

Once we got home, I tried to take a nap, but couldn't {the coffee did it!}. That evening we went to the Parade of Lights here in town. My brother and sister-in-law came to watch too. It was really a cute parade!

Yesterday, we headed to a tree farm close to our house, and cut down the perfect Christmas tree! We ended up putting it up today, and I just love it!

Unfortunately, my camera was no where to be found during any of these events, so I've got nothing to show you! ;)

I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving too, and that you enjoy this holiday season as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment