Monday, August 18, 2008

Take a look at this!!!!

Last week Tuesday, Chloe spent the night at Auntie Katie's house. We hadn't seen much of our friends this summer, so the next day we had planned to play at the park and have a picnic lunch! I had an appointment to get my hair and Chloe's hair cut in the morning, and then we were just going to go to the park after that. Katie had decided to get her girls hair cut too. (Actually the girls concocted a plan to get matching hair cuts!) :) Katie got there before me and the girls started to get their hair cut. By the time I got there, Chloe was already getting her hair cut - to her chin!!!!! She has said all summer long that she wanted her hair cut to her chin, and I kept saying, "no, how about to your shoulders?" She insisted that she wanted it to her chin. Well, she got what she wished for, and I'm actually very glad that I wasn't there at the start of the hair cut, because I probably wouldn't have let her get it that short, but I'm so glad she did, because it looks SO CUTE!!!!


Here's a before picture...(not a great one, but you can kind of see the length)




And here she is after....


Cute, huh?!?!?!:)



Cally, Anna and Chloe after the haircut.

Chloe and Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment