Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I think it's safe to say...


I had decided not to post about this for awhile, because I didn't want to jinx it, but I think that enough time has gone by to go ahead and announce it...


WE ARE DIAPER FREE!!!!!!!

Yes, this may not seem like a big deal to most people, but we have had to change diapers consistently (sometimes two kids at the same time) since July 9, 2002. And on July 24, 2008 Owen announced that he thought diapers were gross, and he wanted to wear underwear. (Right after I had bought a pack of diapers):) We have tried this before, so I really didn't think it was going to happen. Can I just tell you that he basically trained himself! It was the EASIEST thing ever! We've had maybe 3 accidents in a little over three weeks! He still wears a diaper at night, but in my opinion, that's no big deal - he's not even three yet! :) My baby is growing up...now if only we could get rid of the pacifier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment