Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of First Grade - FIRST GRADE!!!!!



Where O Where has the time gone?!?!?!? I find myself saying this a lot lately! My kids are growing up right before my eyes, and it's going by WAY TOO fast!!!!

Today was Chloe's first day of 1st grade. She was giddy with excitement yesterday after "Opening Home!" She had a hard time going to sleep, but she certainly didn't fight us about going to sleep, because she wanted to wake up and go to school!!:)

She crawled into bed with us VERY early this morning, because she was cold - YES, it was VERY cold out there this morning - and she had a hard time falling back to sleep. She kept asking if it was time to get ready! Too sweet!

We got her ready, fed her breakfast and she was on her way! Not before a few pictures though! :)



In daddy's truck - ready to go! Check out her grin!

I was chatting with Jen last night about not knowing quite how I feel about her going to 1st grade. I cried when she went to Pre-K, and I cried when she went to Kindergarten. I did not cry today. I think that it has to due with the fact that I just know she's growing up, and this is just something she does now. I'm not saying that I like that she's gone all day (man am I gonna miss her) but I know she has to go, so I'll just deal with it.


****Mom, you can click on the blue links to go back to previous posts - she looks like a baby in the Pre-K pictures!:)****

No comments:

Post a Comment