Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Stuff!!

My friend, Shawnie gave me this award the other day, and I'm a little late in posting this, so sorry Shawnie! Oh, and check out her blog - she just had a new baby on Saturday and he is adorable!!!

O.K., now I have to give this award to three others:

Andrea

Steph

Clair

Winners, be sure to pass the award on linking back to the person who awarded you! Thanks!

And speaking of Clair, I used to go to church with her, and she has started an AWESOME blog, called Mummy Deals, for those of us that like a deal - and who doesn't, right!?! Anyway, I've talked about some other Money Saving blogs before, but this one comes in very handy for those of us that live in the Northwest Indiana area. It's got a lot of the local grocery store deals, so check it out HERE!!

Next on the agenda - Bloglines!!!

I have all of my favorite blogs (I'm afraid to admit just how many blogs I like to read - my husband's probably reading this) saved in my bookmarks, and just about everyday I'll read through them. A lot of people don't update their blogs everyday, so a lot of it was a waste of time for me to keep checking them.

Awhile back, I heard about Bloglines. It is a tool where you add all of your favorite blogs, and then they tell you when it is updated. It sounded great at the time, but I just didn't have the time to sit and add all of my favorite blogs, which will still remain numberless, so I passed and thought maybe I'd do it another time.

Yesterday, my boys were watching a movie, so I thought I'd check it out again, and man oh man am I sorry I didn't do this sooner! It did take a little time to add all of my favorite blogs, but it was well worth that little bit of time!

No, this is not a sponsored/paid post - I just thought I'd pass on the new tool that I LOVE!!!


And lastly, my friend Megan has started a new blog, called Prim and Proper. You can find "all things mom," and great giveaways too! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment