Thursday, August 28, 2008

Box O' Pictures - UPDATED

- My mom has this big box of pictures that has about 40+ years worth of pictures in it. It's really fun to go through every now and then - even though I've seen the pictures over and over again. I actually have the box in my possession right now. I was looking through it to find a certain picture for a future post of mine, and I just couldn't help but post these two pictures that I found:





The first one is my brother Paul in 1981. This picture was taken on our family vacation out West that year.

The second one is my nephew, Travis, maybe in 1997?! I'm not sure if this picture was staged or not, but it is just too hilarious! (Leanne - maybe you can help me with this one!?!)

Funny stuff!


***UPDATED*** My sister tells me this was not staged! How crazy is that?!? Look at their shirts for crying out loud!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment