Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1,2,3.....4,5..6!!

(this picture is a bit blurry...my camera was on the fritz!!)

That was what Melanie and I did all day on Tuesday. We counted heads at West Beach! :)

I pretty much forced Mel to go to the beach with me. She said she really didn't want to go, but would be happy once she got there. So we packed some lunches, and headed for the beach! The kids were so excited!! (they've been missing the lake:))

Chloe and Simon loved the waves the best!




And Owen just wanted to sit in the wagon! :) He did do other things, but man does he love to just chill out! Again, how am I ever going to get rid of that pacifier!?!?!?!



Melanie and I tried so hard to get some cute pictures of the kids, and then my camera puked on me!!! Oh, was I mad!!! I was even bribing with candy!!!!! Oh well, they still got the gummy worms, and we got a couple of cute pics...







I'm feeling like I have to fill my days with fun, because school starts next week! Today is a down day, but tomorrow, we are heading downtown Chicago!!! On the train!!! With a total of twelve kids!! I'm a glutton for punishment, what can I say!!:) Stay tuned for a post about that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment