Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE WEDDING!!!

The morning of the wedding started out in the pool!


Uncle Paul throwing Chloe! (I love this picture!!!)


This is a shot of the pool at the hotel. Absolutely everyone in the picture is here for the wedding! Just about every time we were in the pool, we had it to ourselves! I guess it would be a bit intimidating to come into the pool with that many people in it! :) We had a load of fun though!

We went and got Chloe's hair done! She looked so pretty! Melissa gave Chloe earrings and a necklace for being in the wedding. I love this next picture...




I know this next picture is blurring, but it's the only I got. This is of my brother-in-law seeing Melissa for the first time! Yeah, it had everyone in tears!!

Melissa's dress was absolutely gorgeous! And she looked awesome in it!!


This was where the ceremony was held.

Simon and Chloe did an awesome job going down the aisle!

This was right afterwards!


The cake!


This is the cake topper - Melissa put the pink rhinestones all over it. Let me just talk about the rhinestones for a bit. Not only did the invites have I think 10 maybe 11 rhinestones on each on, the place cards had 9 on each one, the menus each had two, and her veil had a ton, but it was gorgeous (not too much!) It was all done very classy and it looked so pretty! Oh, and Simon's pillow had some on it too! :)

The happy couple!

Another happy couple! :)


Me, my brother Len, my mom and Melanie


I love this picture of my nephew, Trey and Chloe!

Chloe, Simon and Amanda being announced into the reception


Loved this picture of David and Melissa!

Daddy and Chloe

Daddy and Chloe being silly!

A family picture - minus the boys! :) We were a family of three for a little while! :)

The "Candy Bar." Each guest got to fill up a bag with pink candies!

Chloe took this picture of David and Melissa's first dance. Not too bad! :)

Thought this was a cute picture of Chloe watching David and Melissa dancing.

My little Dancing Queen!



By the end of the night, Chloe's hair started to fall down, so we took out all of the bobby pins! She decided to pin a flower in it !:)


This is the only picture I got of the flowers.

We had a great night! Seemed like everything went perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment