Thursday, June 12, 2008

Having a great time...

Well, we haven't done a whole lot...yet! It's gonna get busy here in the next couple of days, as more family will be arriving, and more activities are planned, so I'll just start with the beginning of the trip, for now.

Tuesday night, my mom, Chloe and I all went to go get pedicures!! AAAAhhhhhhhh! It was heavenly! Chloe's never had a pedicure before, and she loved it - except for when it tickled her feet!



Chloe's feet barely reached the water! ;D


And like I said, it tickled her feet a little bit!

Grandma, on the other hand, LOVED it! She just about fell asleep!

Here she is waiting for us to board the plane.


Chloe and Grandma on the plane.

This picture does not do justice to how excited Chloe was at take-off. She loved every bit of it!:D Me - not.so.much!!! (I hate flying!!!)

Chloe played games on my computer for about an hour of the flight, and then my mom and me had to play Family Feud! :)

We went to T.G.I. Fridays for dinner, and they had a balloon maker coming to each table - he was pretty good!

Chloe got a penguin, and Lauren...

had him down on one knee!:D

That's it for now! Gonna go sit by the pool for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment