Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How does one person do it all?

As I was sitting watching my boys ride their bikes this morning, I was wondering how I'm going to get everything that needs to be done, done. I seriously have SO much to do!

Let see, I decided yesterday to clean out the boys closet and dressers, however, didn't get it finished, so I was left with mounds of clothes in the middle of their room - for which I am very thankful for, because we got lots of hand-me-downs that are going to be put to good use! : )

I leave for Florida in exactly 8 days!!!!! No, that's no huge task, but deciding to throw a birthday party the Friday before we leave is, so I've got that to plan/shop for! I've also got to pack for the trip to Florida. Clean my house for the party, on top of just everyday duties - I'm not going to list them, because we all know to well what they are! ; ) And while I'd love to sit outside with them, I can't help but think of everything that needs to get done. Hey - at least the lawn got mowed this morning...




I don't want it to sound like I'm complaining, because really, I'm not. It's just so hard to get everything done when all my boys want to do is go outside and play. Besides I really can't complain, because these two wonderful little boys get to stay with Grandma and Grandpa while I take a nice relaxing trip to Florida - could it get any better than that?!?*

*Chloe is in my niece's wedding, so we decided to just leave the boys home so that Ryan and I could really enjoy all of the festivities together, instead of one of us watching the boys, and one of us being with Chloe. I think it's really go to work out good, and I'm even going to bring my computer and "try" to update this blog every night! We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment