Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!!

Today, Brett turned 4. FOUR.YEARS.OLD!!!! Where has the time gone?!?!

It seems as though my little baby has turned into such a sweet boy ~ overnight! I think we've finally turned a corner with him. For awhile, he would do everything the opposite of what we would tell him to do, and wouldn't care about the consequence. Now, he's really trying to please both Ryan and me, and it's just awesome! If we tell him to do something, nine times out of ten, he'll say "yes mom, or o.k. mom!" Now, I will say he still does his fair share of whining, but we're working on it! ;)

We love you Brett and we are so blessed to have you in our family!!!


Tonight, we ate dinner on the porch - per Brett's request! :)


Then we moved on to presents! I just love this picture! Brett is thrilled with the present, but take a peak at Owen! :(



And then off to Dairy Queen for a birthday treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment