Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Rehearsal and Flowers!!!!

On Friday night, we had the Rehearsal for the wedding. It was at a beautiful Country Club, and the food was AWESOME!!!

Here's some pictures from the night...


A picture of Mom and the sisters

And, of course, a picture of the Bride and Groom to-be! :) Aren't they the cutest couple?!

Every time we get together we try to get a picture of just the sisters!

After the rehearsal, we ran to Wal-Mart, because Melissa forgot to get a Unity Candle! :) Leanne, Mel and I actually had a load of fun doing it, so it wasn't a problem at all! After that, we had to go to my sisters house to make the flowers for the wedding! You should have seen her bedroom! It was filled with flowers!!!



This is a picture of her closet - I think we actually took some out of here, before I took the picture! :)

I don't remember exactly how many flowers there were, but we had to make 6 bridesmaids bouquets, and one for Melissa, also 12 center pieces for the reception. We had so much fun doing it, and I think it made for a great memory for Melissa! She was there helping us, I just didn't get any pictures of her!:)


My nephew Travis was so sweet. He helped out anyway he could - even if it was just holding flowers for a minute!:)

Here are the two maids of honor helping out !;) Rachel, and my niece, Lauren.


We did flowers until almost 1:30 a.m. It was totally fun to be involved and helping though! Melanie and I love this kind of stuff, so we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment