Friday, August 24, 2007

What's for lunch?

Today I took a trip to Wal-Mart with the kiddies, and I was trying to find different things for Chloe's lunch. She starts kindergarten on Tuesday. :( :)) Not sure which emotion I'm feeling. :) Anyway, I asked her what she wants in her lunch. She says. "You know mom, those salami and cheese sandwiches." Now let me tell you - she eats these just about EVERY DAY! "O.K.", I say, "what else." We then go into everything that she wants in her lunch...

Got me to thinking though. I used to eat salami and cheese just about everyday too, when I was in school. Is that just what kids do? Do they like to eat the same thing over and over? As an adult, I just would hate it, but as a kid, they probably don't know any better, right?

So tell me - waht do your kids like in their lunches? Is it the same as when you were a kid, and do they like the same thing ALL.THE.TIME? Tell me about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment