Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm so far behind...

I am so far behind on my posts, it's crazy! I've got all these cute stories/pictures to share, and I just can't find the time lately to post them. I'm gonna try to do a quick little update of our summer so far.


Chloe had her dance recital, the last weekend in June! It was so fun to watch her! I'm so proud of her! She's really improved so much since last year, and she has so much fun doing it!


This is Chloe with her "Pretty Woman" costume! I just loved this one on her!




Here's her whole class.


Here's the whole class in their "My Girl" costumes! So cute!!




Unfortunately in the blogging world, I'd forgotten Chloe and Brett's birthdays. Thankfully, in the real world I did not! :) Here's a little recap of their special days.


Brett's favorite new present!


This one is a close second. These trucks were actually Ryan's when he was little!


And here's the cake that Grandma Betty made! Yummmmmmm!


A few weeks later, we had a Birthday party for Chloe and her friends! It was so much fun! At first I thought, what was I thinking have 12 5 year-old girls here, but with the help of Christina, Kim and Nicole, it went so smooth, and we had alot of fun!

We did manicures and pedicures! We mad body glitter, and lip gloss necklaces! It turned out pretty good!




Here's all the girls showing off their pretty nails!


And here's the cake I attempted to make. It took two tries, but I finally got it in the end, and it tasted pretty good too! ;)


And I can't forget about my little Owen! He has been such a joy this summer! He's talking like crazy, and just having a fun time with everything. I think if I could make him stay any age, it would be now. He's just so stinking cute!!



Daddy thinks it's funny to put Owen's pants on his head! Well, O.k., it is! :)


A couple of weekends ago, we were sitting on Ryan's parents pontoon boat. Just enjoying coffe in the morning, and having a nice time. Until Owen got his arm stuck in the little whole that a table can stand in. Yep, couldn't get it out whatsoever. I knew he was going to be just fine, but I'm claustrophobic, and I just couldn't stand to watch him stuck there not being able to get out. I was about to hyperventilate, so I just ran to get the camera so I didn't have to watch him suffer while Grandpa got the tools to take it apart.



In this picture you can see the little silver thing around his arm.


All in all, we've just had a really great summer so far. We've enjoyed alot of time at the lake, and the kids are just having a blast! My little Brett is becoming such a character, and I'm really starting to have a fun time with him. (Last year was a different story!:)He's breaking out of those "terrible twos," and Owen's taking up where he left off! :) Chloe's really becoming a little girl. She's just a genuine, caring girl!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment