Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Brett and his "Little Guy"

This past weekend Brett found a caterpillar at the lake. Grandma bought him a cute Spiderman container to carry it around in, and carry it around he did. He took that thing E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E! Thankfully, I got him to put the container on the porch for sleeping time.;) Brett named this little friend of his ~ "little guy." I have to say that it was pretty cute the way that Brett would talk to him, feed him M&M's and cheese and carry him around. Yesterday, however, when I woke up, I checked on "little guy," and he didn't seem to being doing so good. I told Brett to let him walk around on the sidewalk a bit and just to watch him really careful, and then we'd put him back in his container. Well, a few minutes later, Brett came in crying, "I lost little guy!!" I then say, "What happened to him buddy?" Chloe then tells me "he was crawling on the wooden steps on the porch, and he just fell right inbetween them." I just have to insert that as I'm typing this, Brett says, "Mom, he's back!" "Who's back buddy?" "My little guy ~ he's outside!" Well, let me tell you, I have searched and searched for "little guy" to no avail. I'm hoping that we find another one at the lake this weekend ~ you can be sure that I will be looking on every tree! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment