Friday, February 23, 2007

Go FSU!!!

This post if for my family in Florida. My sister Leanne and her husband Keith moved to Florida when my neice Melissa was about 7, My neice Lauren was 3 and my nephew Travis was 1? Not to sure on the ages. Now, Melissa is 21, Lauren is 17 and Travis is 13. Crazy how time flies by. Anyway, it was really hard to see them go, but boy is it awesome to go and visit them! :)

My neice Melissa goes to FSU. And when Owen was born they sent him this outfit. I thought it'd never fit him. Well, it finally does. He wasn't to happy during the "photo session," but I managed to capture a couple of cute ones!



"It's the beginning of the game, and we're winning!!!"


"Oh know guys, their starting to kick our butts!"


"We've lost!"

We miss you guys soooo much! Hope to see you soon. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment