Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Bye bye patchie... :(


I'm not sure if this is more sad for me, or more sad for Brett, but we said goodbye to the patchie tonight. Chloe went to the dentist today, and Ryan asked her if the boys should get rid of their patchies. She said by the time they were 2 they should be done with them. So, you know what that means...

He did pretty good at bedtime. I don't think he's quite asleep yet, but he's playing with a couple of toys in bed. We don't normally allow that, but considering the circumstances, we had to submit to that, otherwise Owen wouldn't fall asleep.

I took a picture of him crying hysterically for his patchie, but I can't load it now. I'll post it later ~ it's pretty cute, in a sad sort of way! :) Wish me luck, hopefully we have an uneventful night. I'll keep you posted!

A little trip down memory lane...Oh how "I'll" miss that patchie, but it's going to be so much easier not having to track it down everywhere we are.



No comments:

Post a Comment