Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Thiele Family's first snowmobile trip!!!

Well, minus Owen.

Ryan and I and the kids went to a friend of ours cabin in Northern Wisconsin for a long weekend to take Chloe and Brett snowmobiling. We left on Friday afternoon, got there about 3:00 a.m., and we just got back last night.

We left Owen home with my mom for a couple of days, and then Ryan's parents for a couple of days, and then finally overnight with Auntie Jen. Everyone said that he did GREAT!! I, on the otherhand was very sad to be without him. I got over it pretty quick, and had alot of fun, but come Monday afternoon, I was ready to be with him again.


Chloe looking like a Ninja with her neck warmer on! :)


FINALLY ~ Ready to go. Man, it takes alot to get everything on everyone!


Brett had to ride with Ryan. He didn't hold on much, so he swayed side to side alot ~ something I wasn't comfortable with.


Me and my girl.


Our first stop was to get Hot Chocolate, and dare I say, Chloe and Brett's first trip to a pub?!:)




I'll post more later, I haven't got much time tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment