Friday, February 2, 2007

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow!!!

O.K. ~ so not too bad ~ not even a week since my last post! These pictures are about a week old, but that's o.k.! :)

It FINALLY snowed here, and the kids were SO excited to play outside. We only got a little less than an inch, but it made them happy to play in it!!

All dressed up and ready to go!!


This was Chloe's first time making a snow angel!


Brett's too, but I can't help but think ~ "Ralphie, I can't get up!!" :)


And this was their "snow slide."


A couple of Sunday's ago, we went to Ryan's mom and dad's house, and it was snowing then too, so we sent the kids out to play there, and they had a blast!!





And because Owen wasn't in any of those pictures, I couldn't leave him out, so I'll leave you with this one...this is on Christmas Eve, taking some of his "first steps!" He's cruisin' now though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment