Monday, August 7, 2006

Poor little Owen...Stinky little Brett!!

O.K. - so this post will have no pictures, the mental image is bad enough.

I'm starting to potty train Brett. When I'm home, he goes quite often ~ it's a different story when I'm out and about. Anyway ~ he likes to have his diaper off at home, so needless to say, he has been running around naked all morning, going potty like a big boy! Yeah! I was in the kitchen, and Chloe yells, "MOM ~ THERE'S POOP EVERYWHERE!!" Oh man, I think. I go into the family room, only to find that there is little "pebble" poop all over the floor ~ and in Owen's mouth! [Insert gag here] I stop cleaning up the poop, and immediately start to clean out Owen's mouth.[Insert another gag here] I took some wipes, and starting wiping out the inside of his mouth [Insert yet another gag here] it just kept coming out. Finally, I go to the sink, and just start to flush it out with water. [Insert the last gag here] I got it all out, and started to nurse Owen, so that he would have a better taste in his mouth. He wasn't too interested, because it wasn't his normal feeding time, so I just held him a bit. Chloe was talking to him, and got real close to his face to play with him, and said "EEEWWWWWWW!!!! His mouth smells like poop!" It really did, so I cleaned him all up, and feed him some Bananas. All is well now. Just another day in the life of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment