Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Chicago...Our kind of town!

CAUTION: JEN - More Pics of my kids - you might not want to look. :) Hey - my life is my kids. I pretty much do nothing unless it involves my kids. I need to get out more, I know.

O.K. - So a couple of weekends ago, we went to Chicago with my sister Leanne, her family, and some of her husbands family. We had such a ball. We took the train - it was the first time for Chloe and Brett, so you can imagine all of the songs, and questions along the way. Nevertheless, it was loads of fun.




"All aboard the choo-choo train, all aboard the choo-choo train, all aboard, all aboard ~ choo-choo!" For any of you who watch the Disney Channel, Brett sang the song for Choo-Choo Soul, almost the whole way there. (Actually, so did I ~ It's a catchy tune.) :)




Chloe's never seen the Sears Tower before ~ wait a minute ~ I take that back. She was about 5 weeks old when Melanie and I went there. She slept the whole time, so technically, she's never seen it. Anyway - this was alot of fun for her to see such a big building.



My neices are so cute! Here they are modeling with the models in front of a Marshall Field's window. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment