Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Chicago - Part 2

It wouldn't let me post anymore pics in the last post, so I'll start another. Jen - this is killing you isn't it? :)


Here's Chloe, my mom and my sister Leanne.



Here's my niece Lauren with Chloe. Lauren was so awesome all day. Chloe couldn't get enough of her. I wish you lived here Lauren. You would be at my house everyday! :) Chloe still talks about you! Love ya!


The kids were pooped by the end of the day, but they wouldn'tfall asleep on the train ride home ~ it was too exciting for them!


I laugh every time I see this picture. Faith was holding Owen on the train ride home, and this man came on with a very active 3 year old boy, and this little 6 month old girl. Her name was TeeTee. I'm not even sure if that's how you spell it. Anyway, my mom says "here Faith, give me Owen, and you hold that little baby." So Faith asks the man if she could hold his baby, and he said sure. To make a long story short, TeeTee fell asleep in Faith's arms, and the father couldn't be more grateful! In the word's of Austin "Faith - The Baby Whisperer!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment