Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st day of school 2010

Today was the first day of school for the kids...and ME!!!! It was a whirlwind of a day, I tell ya.

It started off with me crying in the shower. Yep, I just admitted that I cried in the shower. I cried because I felt sorry that I couldn't take my kids to school on their first day of school. I cried because I wouldn't be the mommy taking their kids picture in front of the school and in their classroom and with their teacher. I was just a bit sad.

Thankfully, my mom was able to come take the kids to the bus stop, cause Ryan had work issues that he planned before me getting this job. My mom took some great pictures ~ ones that I am just too lazy and tired to upload tonight.

My day absolutely flew by! I'm in the classroom for most of my mornings, but then the late morning/afternoons I'm running all over the place supervising students! It's great, cause it really made my day go by quickly!

I'm eager to get to bed, cause I am pooped. I'm not used to waking up at 5:40, not to mention going to work! ;)

I'll try to get those pictures uploaded here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment