Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly, baby!!!

So, as always, I'm a day late and a dollar short with getting my Christmas cards ordered and sent out. How do people have the time to do it all? Anyway, this year, I'm making it easy on myself.  I'm planning to get my cards from Shutterfly this year.  The only problem though?  There are SOOOO many cute ones to choose from that I need your help with deciding!  I'm trying to picture my cute kiddies pictures in there!  Can't wait! Don't worry, I'm not gonna reveal the picture(s) I have just yet, but I am gonna reveal my favorite cards: {click on pictures to go directly to a preview of the card}



Love this next one:





Like I said, there are so many to choose from, but I'm thinking these are some of my favorites!  Tell me what you think.  Which one do you like best?  Have you ever ordered from Shutterfly and what was your experience like?  In the past I've gotten calendars and photo books from Shutterfly, and I've been so pleased with what I've gotten.  I was surprised at the quality of the products that I received, and the delivery was in a very timely manner!  Shutterfly also offer birthday invitations, baby announcements, and much more, so check out Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment