Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random


This is what I woke up to this morning...

I took it from my kitchen window, because I didn't want to go out in it! :)


And this is what happens when you leave a two-year old alone with a marker...

Did I mention that it was NOT washable?!?


Here are my two sweet boys...

jumping on my bed! Yes - they jump on my bed - and I'm O.K. with that! :) (they gotta let out some energy in the day when it's so snowy/cold out.)



Brett and Owen were up early enough to see me pack Chloe's lunch for school. So - of course I had to pack their lunch boxes too. Can you guess what was on the menu for breakfast this morning?!? Sandwiches and granola bars! Oh well, it's fun to switch things around a bit - maybe we'll have french toast for lunch! :)


Well, I'm officially ready for Spring now. I've built enough forts and have done enough crafts. I'm ready to go swing on a swing or go down a slide! I really did enjoy this Winter for some strange reason, and I still do enjoy the look of the snow, but we are getting a little cabin fever here! Bring on the sun and the balmy weather - I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment