Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mommy was sick....

I won't go through all of the details, but mommy was sick last week. And when I'm sick, nothing gets done. My house was in disarray. Laundry was piled up high! I'm finally coming up for air, and feeling ALOT better! But I just had to show you what goes on in my house when I'm sick, and not on my kids like a leech!:)


This is what happens to the cookie bars when mommy's sick...




And this is what Chloe does to the boys when mommy's sick... (It's kind of dark - sorry)



You can't tell in the video, but Chloe actually painted the boys finger nails. The whole time they were up there, I thought, "WOW! They are playing so nice together!" And then I saw what they were actually doing, and I had to just go get the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment