Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Daddy's gone, and I've got competition

Well, Ryan told me yesterday that his friend invited him to go to his cabin to go snowmobiling. Last year we did this as a family, but this time, it was "only for the guys!" I was totally fine with it though, because he's been so busy with work, and he really deserves the time off/away. Not to mention his birthday is on Friday, so it would be a great present.

He left after dinner tonight, and Chloe just cried her eyes out. She was just so sad to see him leave. He hasn't left us to go on a trip for a LONG time, so this was different for her. She'll get over it, and I told her because she doesn't have school on Friday, she can sleep in my bed! :) That seemed to calm her a bit.

On a different note, I have some new competition for time on my computer! :) I taught Brett how to use the mouse on my laptop, and he's doing awesome with it, but it means that a bit of my computer time is taken away from me! :) No big deal though - I'll just "surf" the net after they go to bed. I don't know what I'll do when all three of them know how/want to use it. Uggghhhh!! I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

O.K., I've rambled on long enough now. Off to read and then sleep in my bed - by myself! I'm secretly looking forward to it, but don't tell Ryan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment