Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Jess from Dearest Jessica tagged me. Here goes...


1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week? My house is sparkling clean right now, so I really hope to a) keep it clean and b) catch up on my laundry. My laundry room is the only thing that isn't clean. Well, that and the basement. Ugghhh!

2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do? Duh, the laundry - that's why it's my big goal of the week!

3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00? (all debts and bills paid)A new camera with all the trimmings!

4. Describe yourself using one word. Talkative

5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by? Love the Lord your god with all your heat and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 5:6

6. What is the one household item you can NOT live without? My vacuum!

7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go? At this stage of the game - I'll take the hotel down the street! :) Just joking. I'd really take a vacation anywhere though.

8. List the one person you admire the most. My mommy! She's always there for me, even though I'm sure she gets sick of the 12 phone calls that I make to her each day! She encourages me through the tough times, and laughs with me through the fun times! There is no woman out there like her, and she's all mine! Well, I do have to share her a bit, but I'm proud to call her my mom!

9. What is one thing people may not know about you? I sleep with a heated mattress pad, and three blankets. Thankfully the mattress pad is dual sided, so Ryan doesn't even have to have his side on. :)

O.K. - so now I tag... Melanie, because she can't get off Webkinz long enough to make a new post, so maybe this will encourage her a bit to make a new post, and Shawnie. Have fun ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment