Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Times with Family!!!

Pretty much every single weekend of the New Year, we have done something with family. Most of it has been spent with my brother in-law and sister-in-law and their family, but there were a couple of times it's been spent with my brother and sister-in-law and their family, and also my cousin and her family.

We've just had a blast - going to museums (Field Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry) and ice skating (thanks to Grandpa for snow-plowing the pond behind his house so we could do this!) and sledding (on Poop Hill - no lie!). Throw in some sleepovers and a couple of birthday parties (we even had one for my niece, Dana, except she had to work and wasn't there! Any excuse for a party, right! :)) and I think that we've been with family for every weekend of the new year, except one! I'm just so thankful for family, and all the memories that we are making with these kids!

So, instead of uploading all of the pictures onto the blog, I just made a montage of pictures and videos for you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment