Saturday, February 13, 2010

WOW, just WOW!!!

Chloe's party is tomorrow!!! I asked my friend Shawnie {the master of cookie making! :)} if she would make some cookies for Chloe's party! Once again, she outdid herself, and of course made me cry while reading her blog post about them! I showed Chloe the blog post, and she said, "wow, I could just cry they look so nice!" {is she like her mother, or what!?! :)} Thanks so much Shawnie!!! Love you!!!


I also told Shawnie that I was making Cake Pops for Chloe's party. I have successfully made FIFTY of them, and I'm waiting on the next 50 to cool. She wanted to see a picture, so I'll give you a sneak peek {I'm actually planning on doing a tutorial post on them}.

Aren't they just the cutest things you ever did see?!?! {Yes, I took them outside to photograph them! :)} I did 50 with Red Velvet cake, and 50 with Strawberry cake. They taste SOOOOOO good - of course, I had to try them!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, they are cuter than what I even expected. I can't wait to taste 'em. Love you, baby girl.
    Your Mommy

    ReplyDelete