Thursday, August 20, 2009

I had a date with Jillian


So, I finally bit the bullet - again...

This past fall & winter I was so faithful with doing one of Jillian Michael's Biggest Loser workout DVD's just about every day. Of course, summer came and I was at the lake most of the summer and just didn't make the time to do any workouts. I did a lot of swimming - does that count for excercise!?!? :) Summer is just about over here, (kids start next Tuesday) and I made the decision to just start doing the workouts again.

I started out with the Power Sculpt (I think that one is the easiest) although I have the Cardio Max, and the 30-Day shred (KILLER!). Once I get back into the swing of things, I will probably do what I did this past fall/winter: 20 minutes of Power Sculpt and 20 minutes of the Cardio Max. That was a good mix for me!

Wish me luck, and if anyone wants to join in and do these workouts too - let me know! I like to be held accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment