Wednesday, May 20, 2009

They keep going and going and going....

Every time I turn around, I feel like somebody is asking me for batteries. My boys LOVE their Geo Trax, and their Vsmile Pockets, and go through batteries like water!

Each train takes 6 AAA batteries (3 for the train, 3 for the controller) and their Vsmile takes 4 AA batteries (for each boy). So, needless to say, I am FOREVER buying batteries.

When I was given the opportunity to review the Energizer 15-minute charger, I jumped at the chance!!

The batteries are a bit pricey - about $10/4 pack, but if you run through batteries at the rate that I do, and I'm not joking, I was buying batteries every week, it's actually a cost savings! The great thing too, is that it comes with a car adapter, so I can charge those batteries for my camera, or the Vsmiles right in my car!

I've actually have been holding out on doing this review, because I was waiting for the batteries in my camera to go dead, and they haven't yet! I put the rechargeable ones in my camera about 3 weeks ago, and they are still going strong!

Energizer has quite a few different types of chargers, so I'm sure there is one to fit your need! So, go out and buy one of these chargers, it truly has been the answer to all of my battery problems! :)

Also, thanks to Linsey at Lille Punkin Reviews, for giving me this opportunity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment