Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh boys!!!

My sweet, darling, lovely, cute, adorable, well-behaved boys....

That's what I was thinking for about a minute when I heard them giggling and playing so nice together this morning. I searched for my camera, so I could capture this VERY rare moment on film.

That minute was short-lived when I walked out of the house to find Brett cutting Owen's hair. Yep, that's what they were giggling about. Thankfully, I already had my camera in my hand, so I couldn't help but take a few pictures...
(yes, Brett still has the scissors in his hands)

I then had to buzz Owen's hair, because Brett cut it so short in one spot. And as a punishment for Brett, I had to buzz his hair too...he HATES getting his hair cut. Hopefully he'll never do that again...


(the picture doesn't do it much justice, but to give you an idea of how short it really was, I had to buzz it on a 1 - setting, and you could still see the marks from the cuts!!!)



And after...all buzzed and showered up!
(Owen proudly displaying his new frog he found at the lake, and Brett was crying cause his jumped out of the tank.)

No comments:

Post a Comment