Monday, December 8, 2008

It took a lot of guts...

So, those of you that know me, know that I can talk - A LOT sometimes! Well, on Saturday, I was in Kohl's all by myself [read: NO KIDS!!!] and I happened to walk past a women who looked totally familiar, but I couldn't place her. I thought for a minute, and realized that it was Crooked Eyebrow!

I turned around and was starting to walk towards her, but then I stopped. It's hard for me to just walk up to someone I didn't really "know" and ask her who she is. So I turned back around, and thought that I would just send her an e-mail, and ask her if she was at Kohl's. Yeah, that's what I was going to do! And then I saw her again. I had to say something! So I walked up to her, I'm sure bright red in the face, and told her I have something really stupid to ask her. She was so incredibly sweet from the minute I started talking to her. I then asked her if she had a blog, and if she was Crooked Eyebrow! She did and she was! :) We chatted for a few minutes, and then went on our way! I was so happy that I said something, as awkward as it was for me to do it, at first.

Oh, and I am so there the next time she plans a local get together! :) (Hopefully it's soon! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment