Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A bunch of random...

This morning I went into Chloe's room to wake her up for school. We have to wake her up about 6:45 to get her to school on time. When I crept into her room, I noticed that Owen had gotten into her bed and he was sound asleep! Chloe was so excited to tell me that in the middle of the night, Owen went to the edge of her bed, and gave her a big smile and then asked if he could sleep with her! So cute! :) Good thing she has a queen size bed, because I'm sure there were legs and arms everywhere! Those two are some wild sleepers!:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Friday, my dishwasher broke. Ugghhhh!! I guess I really took my dishwasher for granted. I absolutely HATED emptying and reloading that thing! Oh man, what I would do now to be able to empty and reload it! I loathe washing dishes by hand!! My hands have gotten so dry, because they are in water so much more now! O well, enough complaining! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning, we went to my sister Melanie's house for Christmas with my dad and Bette. We had loads of food and fun, and the kids had a blast. It was a little bit loud and rowdy at times, but totally fun! We missed my sister and her family from Florida, and my niece Dana though! :)




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then on Sunday, Chloe and I went to Long Grove with my mother-in-law, two sisters-in-law and my niece for a day of shopping! The ladies had a lot of fun - I'm not so sure the two girls did, (the shops were tailored more for adults) but we had a nice dinner and fun conversation!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I'm concentrating on getting everything checked off of my to-do/to get/to make lists, and I'm doing a fairly good job so far. We have 3 parties this weekend - 2 on Saturday (Christmas with my mom on Saturday morning, and then Christmas with my mom's extended family on Saturday night) and 1 party on Sunday (Christmas with Ryan's parents). So needless to say, we are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! It's totally fun though, and I'm really looking forward to it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've not yet gotten out my Christmas cards. They are all printed (Melanie even printed my envelopes for me) how much easier can it get? And I still haven't done them. I will though - this week....hopefully....

I'm not sure I'll be able to post again before Christmas, so I'm wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and an AWESOME NEW YEAR!!!! GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment