Monday, May 5, 2008

A welcome change

Over the past week Brett and Owen have been pretty sick with respiratory problems. I took them to the doctor today, and found that on top of the already breathing treatments we were giving Owen (every 4 hours) I needed to add 2 more to that. Let's just say it makes for alot of breathing treatments. Thankfully, I get to start weaning Brett of them! :) Unfortunately he does have 2 ear infections. :( Throw in several throw-ups, and lets just say we had a great weekend! (Notice the sarcasm.) Anyway, that was not the welcome change. What was though, was the fact that Owen will now sit so AWESOME for his treatments. We sing and read books, and he just does SO good! Don't mind the awful nebulizer noise in the background nor my singing voice. But this video was just too sweet!



As far as the "ever so much" statement. Yeah, I'm a dork. My sister got me onto the Beverly Lewis books. For those that haven't read them, (READ THEM - THEY ARE SO GOOD!) they are books about Amish people. I love how they say "ever so much" for everything. So I taught Owen to tell me that he loves me "ever so much!" Of course I love him "ever so much" too, and I love the fact that he sits so good for his treatments even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment