Friday, May 2, 2008

We were meant to be together

Ryan and I went to the same church growing up. In fact, quite a bit of my family did. Ryan says that he can remember coming to my house to play while my parents had small group. I don't remember this, but it doesn't mean that I don't believe him.:) (I don't remember alot of my childhood.)

I think we left that church when I was about 5. Since then, the church has closed, but my aunt had continued going there the whole time. After Ryan and I started dating - and it may have even been after we were married (see I don't have much of a memory:)) - she brought me a book from the old church library. I just recently came across it again.


It's definitely not in the best shape, so I don't let the kids read it.




Notice the name on Nov 09 - Aimee L. Yeah, that's me. And then go on down to Mar 15 - Ryan Thiele, that's Ry! Now, I really don't think that because we checked out the same book at the church library, it made us destined to be together, but it's definitely a fun item to have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment