Monday, October 9, 2006

Sweet Comforts

Michelle H. and I were "blogging" about how nice comfort items were, but how awful they were too. Now, I will say, that I absolutely love that Owen and Brett have pacifiers and blankies ~ it makes for easy sleeping time, quiet car rides, just overall calmness when they are upset. On the other hand, I absolutely hate that Owen and Brett have pacifiers and blankies ~ it would be alot easier to go up to bed, and not have to deal with finding the paci, making sure that you have it before you go anywhere is also a complete pain. And when it comes time to wash the blankie ~ LOOK OUT ~ Brett cries for an hour, until it's done. Either case, they are bittersweet. Not sure how long I'll let Brett have his, (he is almost 2 1/2) but for right now, it's nice to know that if I need a little peace and quiet, we'll find his paci and nigh-nigh, and all will be well with the world.





Here they are taking a ride in the bike cart with daddy.




And here's a picture of my nice, quiet car ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment