Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whirlwind

WOW! What a whirlwind of a day!! I just got home after being gone since 7:15 this morning! phew!!!

I had the privilege of speaking in front of my MOPS moms today!! If you have never been a part of a MOPS group, I strongly urge you to join one!!!! Anyway, I spoke to my moms about - none other than - money saving tips and couponing! ;) It was my first time speaking to such a large group of women, but it was SOOOO much fun!

Sooooo, if you are here because you are part of my MOPS group - WELCOME!! :)

Oh, and for you MOPS moms, here's a link to the KMart post I talked about today!

And for all you other faithful readers, I know I promised a post about my trips to Kmart with pictures, and I'm sorry I haven't gotten to that yet, but you know how life can be with 3 little ones under your feet! ;) Stay tuned - I'm gonna try and get to it tonight...AFTER GEMS! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment