Thursday, February 26, 2009

Showers of love

The kids love to take showers. Together, separately, whatever - they just love them!

Last night after dinner, I threw them all in the shower. I love to sit on the couch in my room and just listen to their little conversations. So sweet!

This is how last nights conversation went:

Brett: Chloe, I want to grow up fast!

Chloe: I don't.

Brett: Why not?

Chloe: Cause then we don't get to live with mom and dad anymore. We have to get married and then have babies! (They then proceed to talk about how bellies look when there is a baby in them! :) )

Brett: Chloe, MARRY ME, MARRY ME!!

Chloe: No, I can't marry you, because we aren't allowed to marry cousins! :D

Brett: Oh yeah.


I love this kind of innocent talk. There are days that I want them to "grow up fast." Days that I just am tired and worn out. But at the end of the day, I want them to stay just like this, and live with me and their dad forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment