Saturday, November 1, 2008

I think I laid on your kiss...

Brett used to hate it when I would kiss him. He'd immediately wipe it off, and then I'd pretend that I was crying, blah, blah, blah...you get the picture.

So lately, I would kiss Brett, and he would say - "I didn't wipe it off!" I would get super excited.

Tonight, I kissed all the kids good night, and went downstairs. Chloe started crying for some reason, Brett wanted water, then Owen wanted water - you see where this was going. I was super frustrated!

I went upstairs to get them back in their beds. When I went to tuck Brett in again he said, "Mom, I think I laid on your kiss. Can you give me another one?" I wanted to melt right there, and it seemed that all my frustration was gone. He knows just what to say, and when to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment