Monday, November 17, 2008

He is his fathers son...

Saturday morning, as usual, Ryan went duck hunting. The boys have now really gotten into duck hunting. When I tell them that dad is duck hunting, they get all excited and ask if he's going to bring home duck meat. When I tell them "yes, he is" they jump up and down and yell! It's really a cute sight.

The boys LOVE to eat the duck meat. I on the other hand, do not like duck meat, do not cook duck meat and I most certainly DO NOT eat duck meat. So, thankfully, once a week I have "cards" with my girls, and this is the time that Ryan cooks his meat for him and his boys. Chloe WILL NOT eat the duck meat either, so Ryan has now agreed to make two separate meals. (He's so good!)

Anyway, back to Saturday. Ryan got home from duck hunting, and the boys immediately had to go and check out what daddy brought home. I bundled them up and let them go outside. A few minutes later, my doorbell rang. I opened the door to find this...



And here's a quick video...

No comments:

Post a Comment