Monday, July 21, 2008

SISTERS!!!


As you know, I've got two sisters. My oldest sister, Leanne and I are twelve years apart, and Melanie and I are 23 months apart. When I started kindergarten, Leanne was a Senior in High School ~ at the same school! Because Melanie and I are so close in age, their was always some sort of competition. Whether it be the fact that I got to shave my legs at an earlier age than Melanie, or boys, or clothes....the list could go on and on. All of that competition seemed to fade though as we got older, as did the years between Leanne and I.

It really hit me when I was in Florida with BOTH of my sisters how blessed I really am to have both of these awesome women in my life! We had so much fun together. Life gets a hold of me, and I don't always take the time to call my sister Leanne, but it never fails that when we are together or talking, we can pick up right where we left off, and I love that about us ~ there's no distance in miles or an age gap, just two sisters! Love it!! And it pretty much goes without saying that Melanie and I really should have been twins! :) We're on the phone together everyday, and usually see each other once a week - if not more. Melanie knows everything about me - well almost everything! :)

I love you guys, and I really don't know what I would do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment