Friday, July 17, 2009

What's in your laundry?

I am always finding strange things in my washing machine after I wash a load of clothes. I always just place what I find in the same place in the cabinet above my washer, but I was noticing that the pile was getting a little too large. Let me show you...



First things first - I will admit that the bobby pin is mine, but that's about all that is mine! :)
Let's see, there's a bouncy ball, a drill bit, a socket, a bug tweezer/magnifying glass, an almost gone tube of Loonie Balloonie ( if you've never tried it - go buy it!!!) an eraser with a frog earring stuck in it and a seashell (have no idea where that came from - I'm gonna have to do some investigating!) :)

So, what strange things do you find in your laundry?!? Share them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment