Friday, March 6, 2009

Thank You

To say that this week has been rough would be an understatement.

This house has been so full of the sickies! Chloe is FINALLY starting to feel better - not coughing as much in the night, so that's awesome! Brett thankfully hasn't gotten anything yet, so pray that he continues to stay healthy. Owen had the flu Sunday or Monday night (can't remember which) and was up again last night vomiting, and then vomiting again this morning!

When is it going to end?

Last night Brett called me in the middle of the night to put his blankets back on him. I crept into his room, because I didn't want to wake Owen, and quickly covered him up and kissed him on the head. Brett said, "thanks, mom!" "You're welcome my sweet boy," I replied. I then looked over at Owen to find that he too had kicked off his covers. I covered him up. He looked at me and smiled. He didn't have to say anything - that smile was "thank you" enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment