Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bloggy Blues...

I've got a bad case of them. I think that there are a multitude of reasons/excuses that I can come up with not to create a new post. Let's see....

  • My camera is dead...it died a couple of weeks ago on the sledding hill, and I'm just so bummed about it. One of the main reasons I like to keep my blog is to show current pictures/videos of the kids. Without a camera, it's kind of hard to get the motivation, ya know?
  • Facebook. If you are on it, you know what I'm talking about, if not, you need to get on it...and be my friend too! :)
  • I'm exhausted...I'm really just feeling so tired lately. Not sure what the story is, probably just the winter blues, but I'm sick of it, nonetheless.
So there you have it....my reasons/excuses for being such a bad blogger (even though I'm sure there are a bunch more). I'm gonna try to do a better - I promise...I think...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment